A7formations is committed to protecting the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal information we collect, use or disclose in accordance with applicable laws.
Our policy includes the following elements :
A temporary cookie is required to facilitate browsing all pages of this website. This cookie is stored in your computer’s memory and is automatically deleted once you log off the internet. Also, no part of this cookie is maintained or is used by A7formations for purposes other than those described above.
Automatic data transfer
As soon as you access A7formations, some data is automatically transferred between your computer and the server used by the private company which operates our site.
Please note that this data does not allow us to identify you personally, other than in exceptional cases; but is collected in accordance with the technological requirements of Internet browsing and is used only for statistical purposes.
When you visit our site, the following data is exchanged between your computer and the server operating our site:
- the name of your Internet domain and IP address from which you access the A7formations website (the IP address is the number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider each time you surf the internet);
- the type of browser and operating system you use to access the site;
- the time and date you accessed the site;
- the pages you visited;
- the address of the site from which you access our site, if you are coming from another site at the time (this other site is referred to as the “referring site”).
This data is necessary for the server to send you a file that is compatible with your computer system. In addition, A7formations confidentially stores the information it needs in order to count the number of visitors, most visited pages, the technology used, the referring sites and the country of origin of Internet users.
Transmission of personal information
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that transmission of information via our site or by email in not secured. We therefore advise you not to disclose any personal information, or if you do so, take appropriate security measures.
However, if you decide to send us personal information (by sending us an email message, subscribing to our mailing lists or completing a form that you submit through our site), we wish to inform you that:
- we only use the necessary information in order to respond to your message; only those who are authorized to receive it within A7formations have access to this information and they strictly access it when necessary for work duties;
- personal information retained by A7formations is only used for the purposes it was collected. They are archived or destroyed in accordance with established security procedures when no longer needed;
- personal information you provide to us is only disclosed to an individual or organization where such disclosure is authorized by law;
- if you send us personal information when it should have been sent to another organization, we will inform you of the name of the organization you should send it to and destroy the personal information shared with us.
You can unsubscribe from one of our mailing lists at any time.
In compliance with the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information, any organization that requests personal information from you must ensure that it is absolutely necessary to obtain the information. If we were to ask you for personal information, we would inform you of the following:
- the name and address of the public body on whose behalf the collection is being made;
- the purpose for which the information is collected;
- the category of persons who will have access to the information;
- whether the information request is mandatory or elective;
- the consequences the individual may entail, or in the case of a third party, of refusal to provide the information requested;
- the rights of access and amendments provided for by law.
Links to other sites
A7formations uses the Edwiser Bridge plugin to collect information about you and process them for the following purposes.
User Account Creation
When you purchase a course or micro-course on A7formations, we’ll ask you to provide information including your first name, last name and email to generate your username and password. This information will be used to:
- Create your user account on Moodle, the learning management platform that we use;
- Enroll you into the course you purchased.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.